How to measure for replacement kitchen doors
1. Drawer up a rough plan of your kitchen showing all the doors and drawer fronts in the room.
2. Count the number of doors and drawer fronts to make sure you have accounted for all doors and drawer fronts
3. Make sure your existing doors and drawer fronts don't have any large gaps around them.The gap between adjoining doors and drawer fronts is usually 4mm
4. Measure the doors and not the cabinets
5. Measure the back of the doors rather than the fronts as the backs are the squarest part of the door
6. Measure the height of the first door,followed by the width of the door in millimetres, write the measurements on the plan.
7. Measure each door individually as some doors may look the same size but might be slightly different size.
8. Once you have measured all of your doors and checked that you have got the correct amount of doors and drawer fronts, we recommend double checking the measurements and ticking each one of to make sure you have measured each door and drawer front correctly.
9. Work out and mark on your plan whether your doors are right handed or left handed a right hand door opens to the right, and a left hand door opens
if you are unsure please call our sales team on 01621 774700 or email email@example.com